Ainur Guild, Icarus Guild and Trabis Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Me something about You! :D

5 posters

Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty Tell Me something about You! :D

Post  Makkita Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:44 am

Well.. as guildies i know we are going to share many things from now on and, i would like to start to know you a little bit better.. I hope u can tell me and the rest of us something about u..

here u have something about me

I'm Makkita.. My real Name is Mariana, and I'm 24 years old. i'm from Tandil, Argentina. I like listening to music, going out (mostly in summer, cause i get lazy when it's cold) and Playing RO ofc. I don't like mmm.. tomatoes and mmm.. many thing but they are not coming to mind right now XD. I have to a cat and a dog (fede and Jaime); they are pretty nice

kisses for all!!
Makkita
Makkita

Back to top Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty Ok I will!

Post  Eternal Soul Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:50 am

Hiya I'm Eternal Soul.
My name's Fábio and I'm from Lisboa, Portugal (currently living in Almada, same country Smile ). I'm also 24 but I'm gonna be 25 in September. I love rainless winter days and hate hot or rainny weather. I like reading a lot and many other indoor activities. I'm rather shy in the real world but i compensate by being annoyingly outspoken in RO.
I have a small dog named Leão, three turtles and two cannaries. I also like listening to music but if u want to know more about my musical preferences check my Top 5x5 topic Twisted Evil (since u like both forums and music please do participate in that topic Makkita Rolling Eyes )
My football team (yes football not "soccer") is Sport Lisboa e Benfica, which is in the Guiness Book of Records as having the largest number of paying club members in the world and won this year's League cheers
I like crunchy fruit like pears and apples and dislike alcohol and spicy food because i don't like the warm feeling u get when u ingest them (and i like to be lucid at all times of course).
Well I guess this is enough for now... I start to talk way to much when given the chance...
Cya Wink
Eternal Soul
Eternal Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty Re: Tell Me something about You! :D

Post  Angel Gabriel Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello! My real name is Daniel. I'm 26 years old. My profession (biologist) is working in cell biology and microbiology. I like strategy games. I have played and continue playing Igo (weiqui: Chinese, Baduk: Korean), is the oldest game of strategy. This game is 4,000 years old. I am 1dan Amateur in that game. And I have represented my country Venezuela in the World Tournament Amateur of Igo (2008). I love Ragnarok. In my free time I try to read a lot, especially I like books that have thousands of pages. Right now I have no pet, but three years ago had a dog. He knew since he was a puppy ("Muki" its name), and I was 14 years.
/
Hola! Mi nombre real es Daniel. Tengo 26 años. Mi profesion es Biología. Particularmente Biologia Celular y Microbiología. Me gustan los juegos de estrategia. Yo he jugando y sigo jugando Igo (weiqui: Chino; Baduk: Coreano), es el juego más antiguo de estrategia. Este juego tiene 4.000 años de antiguedad. Yo soy 1dan Amateur en ese juego. He representado a mi país Venezuela en el Torneo Mundial Amateur de Igo. Me gusta mucho Ragnarok. En mis tiempo libre intento leer mucho, especialmente libro que tengan miles de páginas. Ahorita no tengo mascota; pero hace 3 años tenía un perro. Él lo conocí desde que era un cachorrito, y yo tenía 14 años.

Angel Gabriel
Admin

https://guildtrabis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty Physical Description of Sorts

Post  Eternal Soul Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Since I think this topic is a really good idea but not many people responded to it, I decided to bump it with a more detailed physical description of myself farao
Name - Fábio Rodrigues
Genre - Hmmm... in case you're wondering I’m male Laughing
Height - 1,72 meters (5 feet and 7.72 inches), this is like the male average height around here
Weight - 69 kg (152.12 pounds)... well I must admit it's been some time since I put myself in a scale and at that time I was powerwalking a lot so I must have gained some 4~5kg, a bit of a pot belly but nothing I couldn't remove with a couple of weeks of intense exercise (too lazy and uninterested to do it though [I wasn't walking before for exercise purposes] Wink )
Complexion - Standard Mediterranean complexion, u don't see much difference between Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian or Greek until they open their mouths Laughing I'm darker than Caucasians but a tad lighter than South Americans
Hair - Dark brown (no surprise there), I use it really short (Spartan style, no buzz cut), I would let it grow if it didn't curl when I do. I'm a kinda hairy guy although that isn't that uncommon around here. Oh yeah no beard of any type, I shave it at every even day, I kinda like the childish look...
Eyes - Brown (pretty standard), although I like the fact that my eyes are heavy lidded and have big eyelashes, probably the only physical aspect I like about myself...
I suppose that's enough for now, do post on Makitta's topic bounce

- Anima Eterna -

Last edited by Eternal Soul on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Eternal Soul
Eternal Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabel Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 am

Hi im Sabel aka Chelsea.
I am 17 currently in Florida, Living on my own. I am Mostly a Happy person most of the time but living on my own can be lonely, i have a cat. But im allergic to cats...and Peanut butter.
I Like Art of all kinds and Soccer. I listen to all types of music from Gospel to Metal.
I am an Aries! (Whoo!) I am a Mix of stuff i guess. Spanish..Indian..you name it lol
I can be ADD at most times. But that just makes me more fun!
Im 125 Pounds, 5-4, and a C cup...
My hair is Brown/Black
and my eyes are Brown..
Im a Tanish Color..I Like the Sun..But not dark..
Smile
Embarassed

Sabel

Back to top Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty Hi, It's Bandara!!!

Post  bandara Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi everyone,

So miss you guys here. Haha Smile

I am Bandara...a most formidable paladin in RO world (Oops!!) Twisted Evil

Actually, It's kindda opposite. xD

Let me introduce myself. I am Thai. I was born in Thailand; a small-medium country in South East Asia, a famous Jasmine rice exporter to the world. Currently, I work in a small software company in Boston, USA. I am 27 years old. My real name is Chanachai. My american(ized) name is Tony. Call me Band as Bandara is just fine Smile

I am so surprise that Gabriel is a professional in iGo... OMG I was playing iGo for 5 years!!! However, I rarely play it during last 2 years though cuz of many busy stuff. I have just graduated in MBA from Brandeis Unive in USA. Arr, what else, Daniel, let's play Go sometime!!! which server do you use?

For RO life, I come for having fun and updating RO's stories and dungeons - not pretty serious about it. I fortunately make a few friends here though(It's nice to be a friend of yours, really).

My internet at this house is pretty suck. It's hard to play RO smoothly. I will move to a new house next month;hope I can play again soon.

Nice to meet you,
Band Smile

bandara

Back to top Go down

Tell Me something about You! :D Empty <3

Post  Makkita Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 am

Wujuuuuuuuuu nice!! Very Happy
Makkita
Makkita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content