Ainur Guild, Icarus Guild and Trabis Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build Show Off

2 posters

Go down

Build Show Off Empty Build Show Off

Post  Eternal Soul Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 am

Well I'm only doing this topic because Orihime wanted to know about my linker's build...
This is a Melee Linker Build in which the use of a Dagger of Counter is essential since i lowered the Dex to a minimum. The starting stats should be the following:
Str-9
Agi-9
Dex-8
Vit-2
Don't forget to get as much levels out from the Training Ground's NPCs as possible. Don't level there though the exp is atrocious.
Your duty till u get to level 11 is to get your Str to 20, this is extremely important!!! Don't want to hear "I want Agi/Vit", u can get that after u get the Str to 20! To get up to Lvl 10/10 i advise spamming Novice Pots and killing Spores one map south of Payon. The Spores Job Exp makes it so that u can get to job 10 and being nearly base 11. U can get to the job change NPC in Payon that will ask u to level up once, kill a Spore or two and presto!
And now that u'r a Job Lvl1 Taekwon u'll know the importance of getting the Str up to 20... when u hit a Spore u should be hitting it for about... 20 dmg a hit Shocked , immagine if u had a lower Str... When u finally kill it u get to Job Lvl2 (gratz) and u'll pretty much want to get Sprint Lvl1. I know running around doesn't sound cool but after u get it to lvl7 or higher if u stop it immediately after using it u'll get +10 Str if u'r unarmed. And most importantly u get a +10 Dmg bonus for unharmed attacks, so you'll be hitting the next Spore for 30 Dmg then 40, then 50... I would tell u to put Skill Points on Sprint up to Lvl7, so u can tech rush Mild Wind... but if u want to max it to get a +100 Dmg Bonus go ahead Wink
But I'm not here to do a complete Linker guide, just showing my build...
Lvl99 Stats -
Str 82+8 (2x Ring of Mustle)
Agi 95
Vit 42+8 (Job Bonus + Purple Cowboy Hat Vit Bonus)
Int 28+14 (Job Bonus + Purple Cowboy Hat Int Bonus)
Dex 8+12 (Job Bonus)
Luk 1
Stat Allocation Order -
Str - 20
Vit - 40
Agi - 50
Str - 30
Agi - 95
Str - 82 (When u job change to Linker ignore the other stats for a bit until u get Int up to 28 and Vit to 42)
As mentioned before this build is useless without a Dagger of Counter, DO NOT USE THIS BUILD WITHOUT IT!!!
Now u can be very liberal with the Skill Points, I took the lazy path and changed at job 40 (I was alone with no support back then) but now i kinda regret not getting the Tumbling Skill Sad
Eternal's Lazy Path -
Sprint - 7
Kihop - 5
Happy Break - 5
Peaceful Break -5
Mild Wind - 7 (Super Important Skill!!!)
Sprint - 10 (U can ignore the final 3 points of this skill if u want, but running around is rly fun, u'r actually faster in straight lines than Increase Agility'ed Peco riders)
Leap - 5 (A completely useless skill, most people skip it for the sake of their own lazy paths, but oh my gawd this skill is so fun Razz )
Peaceful Break - 7 (Just for the sake of getting up to JobLvl 40)
Eternal's Ideal Skill Build -
Sprint - 7
Kihop - 5
Happy Break - 5
Peaceful Break -5
Mild Wind - 7
Sprint - 10
Flying Kick - 7
Tumbling - 1 (Additional Long Ranged Atks Dodge? Yes please Wink )
Leap - 5 (U know u want it Twisted Evil )
Happy Break - 9 (Only if u want to go Job 50)
And now the Linker Skills:
Monk Spirit - 1
Priest Spirit - 1
Crusader Spirit - 1
Kaahi - 2 (This is the skill that made me go for a Linker and earned me the PvM Ultimate Survivor title, whenever u'r the target of a regular attack, regardless of being hit or not u'll be healed. Unfortunately your Sp is depleted every time u'r healed but that can be ignored since u'll have huge amounts of it. No the worse part is that it doesn't work when hit by skills Sad )
Kaizel - 4 (After the Auto-Heal, the Auto-Rez. I kinda like this skill but it may be considered a waste of skill points since Kaizel doesn't work on WOE)
Kaina - 7 (Since this skill nets u a free 210 Sp it is in your best interest to max it Wink )
Sage Spirit - 1
Wizard Spirit - 1
Kaite - 5 (The Reflect Spell; I'll tell u reflecting a Jupitel Thunder back to its caster brings me great satisfaction Twisted Evil )
Assassin Spirit - 1
Rogue Spirit - 1
Kaupe - 3 (I know a 1 hit Kyrie seems sucky but dodging Guillotine Fists and Soul Breaker is pretty useful Cool )
Kaahi - 4 (Higher levels of this skill will deplete your sp way too fast)
And this is pretty much it... Spend the rest of your skill points on Spirit Skills. If this build is ever used to make Linkers for our guild do get Soul Linker Spirit, but don't get Assassin, Monk nor Blacksmith Spirits so we don't overlap study
I think this is pretty much it... If u have any doubts about the skills, stats or anything else do not be afraid to ask... Btw if u have cool builds u made or that u think would be an asset to the guild go ahead and post them here cheers

- Eternal Soul -
Eternal Soul
Eternal Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Build Show Off Empty Class Trans Exp Jiang Shi

Post  Angel Gabriel Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 am

Build Show Off Soulli12

The Jiang Shi is a speculative expanded class. It has not been announced on kRO, and any information available at this time was not intended to be public.

What is a Jiang Shi?

Jiang Shi is a Chinese term for a specific type of zombie in Chinese mythology. Its literal translation is "stiff corpse", and is depicted as an undead creature that hops around. Rather than feeding on blood, like Western vampires, the Jiang Shi feed on "life essence". The Bon Gun, Munak, and Hyegun monsters are based on the Jiang Shi.

The Death Knight appears to be a 2nd expanded class, such as the Taekwon Master.
The Shaman appears to be a 2nd expanded class, such as the Soul Linker
Dark Collector appears to be a regular expanded class, such as Taekwon, Ninja and Gunslinger. Because Dark Collector has a separate Soul Link added to the client at this time, its presumed that they are not related to Soul Linkers. Dark Collectors as such likely change classes from novice, and gain up to 70 job levels for their various skills.

Angel Gabriel
Admin

https://guildtrabis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Build Show Off Empty Re: Build Show Off

Post  Angel Gabriel Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 am

"el Soul linker fue agregado al RO como una clase de expansion aun que este es el 2.1 - Job del Taekwon a diferencia del Ninja & Gunslinger que no tienen 2.1/2 - Job; El soul linker es aquel que puede despertar las tecnicas olvidadas de los job's aquellas que están en lo profundo de sus almas, además puede manejar los elementos a voluntad, regenerarse, revivir, reflejar magia y cambiar los stats del mob. ¿El ultra job?

La verdad yo rara vez he manejado uno, no me especializo en este job y apenas conozco un poco de él, pero una cosa si he visto no sirven en PvP (Al menos que otro soul le haga soul) En ese caso podrías sentir miedo... Ya que el Esma VS Player suele ser más letal que un Firebolt con IMP Card estando en Stone Curse OMG! Yo los he visto matar MvP fácil solos como lo es Maya, Edga, Pheroni. Los he visto matar MvP Fuerte como Gloom Under Night & Atroce (Solos) Y Valkyries con Party aun que tambien al Ifrit su daño no es el mismo contra enemigos que tienen MDEF+INT alta pero hace buen daño a cosas como el Dark Lord ó la HW de bio 3 sinceramente no pueden matar MvP fuerte pero si bajan muy bien por ultimo agrego a LV 99 son dioses se regeneran mucho y muy rápido si los matas con skill's reviven (o_o El job que no muere?)"
Fuente: http://www.fotolog.com/hitose_mx/23022504

Angel Gabriel
Admin

https://guildtrabis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Build Show Off Empty Re: Build Show Off

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down